Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lush Stories- A free sex story and adult community

I've been writing more this past week than I have in a long time.  The erotica genre just seems to cum easier for me.  LOL  Sorry, I just couldn't resist that!

I've been spending a lot of time surfing the net for similar blogs and sites where I can submit my stories. 

I found a site called Lush Stories.  It's a free sex stories adult community site where you can publish, read and comment on erotic stories. You must be 18 or over to view this site.  Don't forget to read their  terms.

I submitted my story A Birthday Surprise to them tonight and it was accepted.  I can't believe that I've actually been published online!  I had to change the ending a little bit to ensure that it met all their requirements.  But, it's still just as hot as the origninal version.  Please head over and take a look at this site.  You won't be dissapointed.  You can also vote for my story or other stories.

I've read some wonderful stories there that left me begging for more.  I couldn't get through these stories without masturbating!  I hope that my writing will please others just as much.

If you head over to Lush Stories, you will not want to leave.  The stories and the community will keep you cumming back for more!  Have fun and please vote for my story.

No comments: