Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2nd Chance

It was a restless night.  Erotic dreams kept flooding my head.  I woke up several times with my pussy aching for some action.  Every dream involved Darryl.  I met him through a friend eight months ago at a local tavern.  At first glance, I knew that I wanted him.  His tall muscular body looked so good in those tight blue jeans and polo shirts that he always wore.  His dark brown hair, with a hint of grey, was kept short.  And, his moustache and goatee complimented his rugged face.  But, it was his green eyes that made me melt.
We spent many nights together at that tavern drinking and talking.    When it came time to leave I would just give him a hug and say good night.  I never had the nerve to tell him how I really felt.  What I didn’t realize was that he wasn’t going to be around for much longer.  His gas line job had sent him here from Texas.  Even when I found out that he was leaving, I couldn’t bring myself to do anything.  He went back home to Texas last week.

I missed him so much.  There was no way that I was going to get any sleep.  So, I got out of bed and threw on a long cotton skirt and tank top.  It was too hot to wear much more.  I headed to the Tavern hoping that it would take my mind off him.  Unfortunately, The Tavern reminded me so much of our nights together.  But, there was no other place that I wanted to be if I couldn't be with him.  The Tavern wasn't very busy.  Wednesday nights never were.  Sitting at the bar brought back so many memories.  It was almost like I could feel his presence.  I sat in our usual spot and ordered a beer.  I hadn’t been there that long when my phone vibrated indicating that I had a text message.  I flipped open my phone and looked at the message.
Darryl: How are you doing?
My heart fluttered a little when I read who it was from.  A smile spread across my face.  Oh how I missed him.  I replied to his message.
Me: Horny, how about you? LOL
Darryl:  I was just getting ready to get in the shower.
Me:  Mmm… wish I could join you.
Darryl:   Me 2.  I’m always up for that!

I couldn’t believe that he was flirting back.  It was so easy to flirt with him through text messages.  But, when it comes to being face to face with him, I can’t do it.  Why does life have to be so difficult?  I continued to text him.

Me: I wish you were here right now.
Darryl: Really?  Why is that?
Me:  I want you so fucking bad!
Darryl:  Damn girl!  You should have told me that before I left. 
Me: I know.  I wanted to but I was afraid that you wouldn’t want me.
Darryl: Well we flirted through text messages.  But, I thought that you were just joking.
Me: I guess I should have told you that I wanted your hard cock inside of me.
Darryl:  Ya, I’m not very good at taking hints.
Me: Well, too late now. 
Darryl: Ya, it’s kind of difficult to do anything about it now that I’m so far away.
Me: I know.  Sorry. 
Darryl: Hey better late than never, right?
Me: I guess.  I just wish you were here right now.
Darryl: Maybe you should make plans to come to Texas. 
Me: I wish I could.  We could have a lot of fun.

My pussy ached for him to be inside of me.  Why did I have to be so damned shy?  I should have taken a risk and just went for it.  I fanned myself with my hand.  The air conditioning in the place couldn’t cool me down.  Things were getting a bit too steamy as I imagined what it would be like to make love to him.  My phone vibrated again.
Darryl:  We still can.
My heart felt like it was breaking.  I wanted him so bad.  I had fallen in love with him and never had the courage to tell him.  I knew there was no way that I could afford a trip to Texas.  And, with his job, he’d never have enough time off to come back up here.  I sighed deeply trying not to cry.  I wish that I had it to do all over again.  If I just had a second chance we could be together.  I texted him back and closed my phone.
Me: How?
I set my phone on the bar and grabbed my beer.  As I chugged the last of it, my phone vibrated again.  I was thinking that it was time to head home.  I don’t know why I came here tonight.  I flipped my phone open and read his message.
Darryl:  Turn around.
I set my beer down and turned around.  There he stood looking just as sexy as I remembered.  I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest.  A smile spread across my face as he approached me.  He reached out and wrapped me in his arms.  God, his warm body felt so good against mine. 
“God, I’ve missed you,” I whispered.
He grabbed my chin and lifted my face to meet his. 
“I’ve missed you too.”
As soon as I looked into his beautiful green eyes I melted.  His lips touched mine.  I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to his probing tongue.  The taste of fresh mint and beer swirled around my tongue.  I inhaled the musky scent of his cologne.  Reaching up with one hand, I caressed his cheek.  With the other hand, I reached behind his head and pulled him closer thrusting my tongue into his mouth.
“Excuse me.”
The words barely sunk through the fog in my brain.  I didn’t know where the words were coming from or how long she had been saying them.  Darryl released my tongue and looked up.  I opened my eyes to see the bartender standing there with an amused look on her face.  I tried to slow my breathing down.
“Can I get you guys anything or will you be finding a room,” she asked with a chuckle.
“A Bud Light for the lady and I’ll have a vodka and cranberry,” said Darryl in his sexy Texas drawl.  He threw a twenty dollar bill on the bar and looked at me.
“You okay,” he asked me.
“Um ya, I guess.  I’m still in shock,” I replied.
Darryl smiled and sat on the bar stool next to me. 
“So, do you still want me,” he asked grinning from ear to ear.
“More than ever,” I said licking my lips.
Darryl reached out and placed his hand on my knee.  The warmth of his touch sent a shiver through my whole body.  I wanted that hand to move up a little more.  I wanted him to caress my whole body.  I’ve pictured our coupling a million times.  But, I never thought that it would happen.  Especially not like this.
When the bartender brought our drinks she looked at me and winked.  I gave her a smile and reached for my beer.

"When did you get here?"

He smiled and said, "I was here before you even walked in.  I was hoping you'd show up."
“So, did you want to go somewhere,” I asked him. 

He leaned toward me and whispered in my ear.
“Not yet.  I think that a little teasing is in order.  Don’t you?”
He gently bit my ear lobe.   My breath caught in my chest and my eyes rolled back in my head. 
“Okay,” I managed to moan.
“Let’s dance,” he said reaching for my hand.
I slid off my stool; not sure that I could even walk.  My knees were so weak.  But, Darryl wrapped his strong arm around my waist and guided me to the dance floor.  He spent the next hour grinding his erection into me.  With each move he made, I became more aroused.  I didn’t think that I could take much more.  Just when I was getting ready to relieve some tension in the restroom, he spun me around and took me in his arms.
“It’s getting too hot in here.  I think we should head down to the lake.”

I moaned as his hot lips placed a kiss on the sweet spot where my neck meets my shoulder.  Aside from his kisses, that is the one thing that makes my knees feel like jell-o.  His grip around my waist tightened a bit as I fell into to him.  I couldn’t think of anything other than the fact that I wanted him to make love to me right now.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: