Monday, December 6, 2010

The Best Orgasm I Ever Had

True excerpt about my best orgasm ever. 

One night, I woke to my boyfriend pushing my legs open.  He planted his tongue right on my clit and breathed on it.  The heat from his tongue mixed with the heat from his breath got me instantly wet.  He licked my pussy up and down stopping now and then to suck on my clit.  Then, as he was sucking my clit, he slid a finger into my pussy.  Then another finger.  He kept going until all his fingers were in my hot little snatch.  I thought I was going to cum right then and there.  But, he pulled his hand out and pushed my feet up towards my ass.

I took the hint and lifted my legs and spread them wide.  He began licking my clit again.  I was so close to cumming that he knew that I was in a position to do anything.

"You like that don't you," he asked me.

I arched my back and moaned, "Fuck yeah."

Then he plunged his tongue into my pussy.  His tongue felt so good that I had to rub my clit myself.  My asshole was pulsating.  That's when he let his tongue slip to my asshole.  He circled my asshole with his tongue.  I grabbed my right breast and pushed it towards my mouth.  I just had to suck on my nipple.  His tongue probed my asshole.  He moved my hand off my clit and pushed it up to my other breast.  I took both nipples in between my fingers and pinched hard.

He smiled as he rubbed his dick into the bed.  Then he placed his fore finger all the way into his mouth, rolled his tongue around on it and slowly pulled it out.  His gaze went from my face to my pussy.  He started rubbing my asshole with his finger.  His mouth clamped over my clit and started sucking away.  With each suck of my clit, he slowly pushed his finger into my asshole.  I rocked and moaned and pinched my nipples.  His finger was all the way inside my asshole now.  As he sucked my clit hard, he wiggled his finger in my ass until the most explosive orgasm came flooding over me. 

I became light-headed and almost passed out from the sheer pleasure of anal stimulation.  Then he climbed on top of me and fucked me as hard as he could until we came together.  That is now my favorite way to have an orgasm.  If you have never had anal stimulation before, I highly suggest that you try it.  But, please remember that the anus is a very fragile organ.  You can never have too much lubrication!

I would love to hear from you about the best orgasm that you ever had!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome read Sharon

Loved hearing about your orgasm

Silverfox

Emma Russell said...

Silverfox,

I'm really glad that you enjoyed that. I think I enjoyed it more though. LOL

Hugs,
Emma