Monday, December 20, 2010

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Christmas is coming!  I can't believe that it's almost here already.  This will be my first year without my children around. :(   They get to go to their dad's this year.  So, it looks like I'll be having a very erotic Christmas.

I prefer to have my kids for Christmas.  But, alas, that's not possible.  So, to pass the time, I guess the hubby and I will have a sex-filled Christmas this year!  Time to get the sexy Santa suit out and have some fun!  Stay tuned, I just may have some wonderful stories to tell you about.  If you have any suggestions on what we should do, please let me know.  I'm always up for some new ideas!

What are your plans for this holiday season?  What are some of your Christmas fantasies?

2 comments:

Swinger Girl said...

My husband has a Santa suit and we do play dress up on Christmas. It's a very fun excuse.

Emma Russell said...

Swinger Girl,

I'm glad I'm not the only one out there that loves to "play." lol

My husband saw a sexy santa lingerie outfit for me today and he almost bought it. It's much nicer than the one that I have. I told him to go back and get it because we're not going to have the kids for Christmas.

We were upset about not having the kids for the holidays. But, now we'll have some special time together to play. Then, we'll have a second Christmas when the kids get home. :)

I hope you have a wonderful Holiday!

Hugs,
Emma